Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Why I Chose My Topic

   I chose the topic animal abuse. In my opinion people don't realize how big of a problem animal abuse really is. First of all the fact that people torture, and beat animals is very inhumane. Then other than beating animals well known companies use animals to test their products on. Over 100 million animals are tested on each year. That is why I chose animal abuse. It is because animals deserve to be treated with similar rights to humans, and just because they can't take someone to court like a human would, it doesn't mean that it is necessary to take out anger and passion on them. For the testings, if you wouldn't use a human to test it on, don't use an animal. People need to start thinking about they actions, and change.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dan Diaz,
    You had really good emotional arguments and I could really feel what you thought about the topic. I agree that animals should have rights just like you do, people are taking advantage and hey need to be stopped. You also had good facts that made me think twice about what people are doing now a days.
    -CalG

    ReplyDelete